Monday, July 24, 2017

Goober's Birthday

Pooker on Facebook:
"Here she is today. I looked for an old one, a super pretty one, my favorite one, but I went with this one. It's our GOOBERS obliging her sisters in our request that she wear her balloon and follow where we lead.
So, so glad this girl was brought to the world 23 years ago. I still remember hitting my head on a car mirror in the hospital parking lot on the way in to meet you. I. Was. So. Excited.
Your existence is one of my favorite things about life. You made me a big sister. You show me everyday how to be patient, kind and loving to others. I love you. I'm so glad you're alive. Happy Birthday! Here's to your best year yet!"
Pooker is so good with words!  Goobers day is here and her sisters are going to make it special for her.  










Everything was normal until Bear and Goobers decided to have a food fight!


I think Bear let Goobers win as a birthday gift.




In the end everyone was a mess.






There we go!!   Happy Birthday Goobers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.